Monday, March 26, 2012
Reflection
Honestly I don't know where to begin. It feels like it was yesterday I was known as the quiet guy who looks like he hates the world. I was naive enough to beleive that all my friends would still be here with me. Everyday is just another moment where the hostility grows between my friends. I wish I could do something about it. But it has been going on for months. How can I who has just been informed about this just a month ago become a peace maker and fix a mountain of hate? I can't do it alone. Funny how I'm always left to do things alone. I'm the last remanning bridge between our once solid circle. As if one side has exhiled the other out of everything we have made together. I'm in a war as we speak and I'm taking all the crossfire. My writting has been reflecting all of this for months. I have a whole journal filled with this. I hate it. I wish it would just end. From the 15 characters that I have made out of my friends and the 6 different hell whole plots. I want to just burn the book. But I can't. I was the silent killer that became the noble peace maker in a matter of weeks. Funny how things become this way the moment things start going downhill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment