Snow.
Simple as the catepillar, but
As beutiful as the butterfly.
I stand in the cold as it gently touches
my face. It's charm makes me numb.
Friends.
Complex as the human brain, but
Useful as an untainted mind. We
gather and join in celebration
in this winter wonderland.
Snow And Friends.
Both delicate as a flower,but
As tenacious as the earth itself.
But even with all of this,
All snow must one day melt.
I loveee the last sentence of the last stanza. That's deep!!! And also true. I like how you compare the two and show how they're similar but different. It's a good poem, and being that I saw the picture I can see what you mean.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I loved this poem. I really like the way you wrote it. It's really good. My favorite line is "It's charm makes me numb." It's a really good personification. I really like how you used the snow and your friends together. I think you did a really good job :). I could sort of feel what your talking about. Your imagary is really well. Love IT! :)
ReplyDeletei like this poem , for some reason i wouldnt expect you to write a poem like this but i actually liked it
ReplyDeleteyour imagary was great too
All snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day meltAll snow must one day melt
ReplyDeleteIn other words, good line.
ReplyDeletei like this poem. the last stanza is the best part though. nice
ReplyDeleteLast stanza was nice. I think the butterfly line and the Winter Wonderland line is a little cliche,and you can come up with something a little better. But I think the fact that you compare then both make it a very strong ending. The way you start each stanza reminds me of the poem "Some Like Poetry." Goo job
ReplyDelete"Simple as the catepillar, but
ReplyDeleteAs beutiful as the butterfly."
"All snow must one day melt. "
i realllllly like how the first of every stanza is "Snow" Then "Friends" then "Snow and Friends"
it shows how its like with the other then it shows how its like together. but those lines up here ^ are sooo amazing. I really liked your poem. But you didnt show how you changed since then i guess lol but i really like the poem
Really good poem, the comparison between snow and friends was well done. This is so good, I'll invite you to come to our village in Windhelm. You may attend our college, where you can be trained by our finest magic instructors. The most well trained Dark Elf in the Northeast. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete